An Effective Alternative to Health Insurance
All our plans provide essential health care benefits that support and promote a healthy lifestyle to give you back control of your health care
Medical Cost Sharing
An organized way to share in one another’s medical burden
Medical Cost Sharing consists of a large community of health-conscious individuals. Who Voluntarily contribute a monthly share amount towards each other’s healthcare expenses.
- Everyone Accepted: We do not decline anyone for prior medical conditions or religious beliefs.
- Shared Medical Costs: We share each others medical costs as a community of like minded individuals.
- Healthy Living: We process medical needs quickly for our members, within weeks not months.
- Gain Freedom: Our members can work with any provider without network restrictions.
- No Annual Caps: Our sharing program does not have annual or lifetime caps on your need
- Worldwide: Share in a medical costs when on a vacation or serving a mission outside the USA.
Three Simple Responsibility Options:
The initial Unshareable Amount (IUA) is the personal responsibility of the member for their medical needs. All qualified medical expenses after the IUA is met, are shareable with the Medical Cost Sharing Community. The higher the IUA you choose. the lower your monthly contribution.
$1,000 IUA • $2,500 IUA • $5,000 IUA
- Low monthly amount and total financial exposure.
- Sharing is Need based not an annual deductible.
- Initial Unshareable Amounts ($1,000, $2,500, $5,000).
- Member responsibility includes being health focused.
- Two year lookback for pre-existing conditions.
As Easy as Texting a Friend
Members may access our multi-specialty, licensed physicians (not a bot) on their own time, whenever and wherever. Through a convenient web and mobile experience, members are free to text directly with our providers to get the answers they need, including access to additional support.
Integrated Behavioral Health
Integrated behavioral model using a team of multi-specialty clinicians to assess, diagnosis, treat, or coordinate a referral. Using evidence-based best practices to implement measurement-guided care plans for both medication management and evidence-based therapy for the now issues.
- Integrating a multispecialty care team of primary care specialists, therapy, and psychiatry
- Providing on-going access to care or relapse concerns
- Psychosocial and medication interventions
- Customized clinical playbook with navigation for in-network referrals
Mental Health Counseling & Member/Employee Assistance Program
This program provides members with a way to find help for dealing with personal and work-related issues. Without this help, these issues could decrease members’ quality of life, interfere with job performance, reduce profits and decrease the organization’s productivity.
Grief & Loss • Parenting Support • Teen Counseling • Codependency Therapy
- Counseling: Live interactive, HIPAA compliant, virtual, face to face, telephonic.
- Personal Navigation: In all areas of work/life convenience (child/eldercare, housing assistance, local community-based resources, etc.)
- Elder Care and Financial: Telephonic consulting, tailored eldercare counseling & resources, plus financial wellness counseling provided by experts in their field.
- Online Training Library: Thousands of virtual work/life trainings & ability to track progress
- Access to COMPASS: Advanced HR support & assistance in professional development
A dedicated team that will help you navigate your membership
The Concierge is focused on supporting and guiding you every step of the way through your healthcare journey.
- Personalized guidance through all your medical needs and membership
- Access via (800) 519-2969 or online chat
- Cost & quality search assistance for providers, labs, medication for best outcomes at the fairest price
Personal Medical Records Vault & QR Life code
Personal Medical Records Vault
A secure and accessible emergency profile that allows members to grant access to their electronic medical records to practitioners, providers, facilities, etc., providing continuity of care. Health tracking provides family members and caregivers the ability to record vital health observations easily and privately.
The personal Medical Record Vault provides members with secure emergency personal medical profiles & five-digit Life Codes IDs. Members can access and safely share their medical records, track health conditions, and get better healthcare solutions.
Whole Health Living
Access to more than 35,000 providers, discounts & more than 35 complementary & alternative medicine specialties
Web portal allows members to print their discount coupons directly without having to wait for authorization or benefit approval.
Discounts may include
- Mind & Body: acupuncture, chiropractic, massage therapy, natural healing, physical & occupational therapy and relaxation
- Nutrition: diet & nutrition, food, vitamins & prescriptions, & weight management
- Movement: Accessories & equipment, personal training, pilates, tai chi & Qi Gong & yoga
- Lifestyle: dental, hearing & vision, gifts & special occasions, relaxation & others
Get the Freedom of Choice You Expect From Healthcare
Speak With MPB Concierge
Speak to a live person from our MPB Concierge Team.
Create a Support Ticket
Submit a query in order to better assist you.
My Account Access
Access your member healthcare portals