Healthcare Plans Designed for Individuals & Families
Limit Financial Risk
For Small & Large Medical Expenses
For Emergency and Non-Emergency Care
Includes Medical Cost Sharing for large medical expenses.━
Preventive services beyond those managed by virtual healthcare are self-pay.━
Initial Unshareable Amount (IUA)
Member + Spouse
Member + Child
Member + Family
Instant on demand “chat first” access with no time limits with a Doctor, Pediatrician, Specialty Care or Women’s healthcare provider you can trust, through a HIPAA compliant platform.
- Access to Behavioral Health Resources
- Flexible Communications
- Pharmacy Consults
- Referrals to in-person care
- Ongoing Care Communication
A team of dedicated agents that will help you navigate health care and receive the best care possible. Navigation & Negotiation When an in-person visit is necessary, our Concierge Team provides navigation and research to find high quality, fair price providers. They also provide price verification and negotiation for services under $5k.
*For larger expenses over $5k, like a referral for a hip replacement procedure, Care Connect is the best way to access service.
- Cost and Quality Shopping
- Care Connect
Pharmacy Benefit Plan
A better way to manage prescriptions
HIPAA Compliant International & multi-platform support. Our program searches six U.S. platforms, the World Drug Market and Pharmacy Assistance programs for the best solution for each of our members.
- The Pharmacy Benefit Plan gives you the real prices (aka we skip the “markups and fees” part) on your prescriptions and tells you the pharmacy where you can get them.
- Enter your prescription information into our search engine and we will give you a list of your local pharmacies and the cost of your prescription at each location.
- Look through your list of options and decide which is the best pharmacy for you.
- Keep a full history of your prescriptions, so you can see what medication you have taken, and when.
- Access to any and all Manufacturer Savings Programs, Patient Assistance Programs and other savings and discounts offered by pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- For more expensive medications we have resources who can get medications overseas to our members at a better cost. They help with high cost maintenance meds like insulin, medicated creams, and asthma inhalers.
Medical Cost Sharing
Modern day medical cost sharing, also known as a HealthShare, began in the 1980’s when a beloved pastor in Ohio was involved in a terrible automobile accident. The Christian community came together and paid all of his medical bills, in full, in just 45 days. These Christians decided to follow the Biblical mandate of ‘bearing one another’s burdens’ by sharing healthcare costs in a simple and effective way.
Today, members of HealthShare communities across the country share on another’s medical bills in the same fashion. Group health care plans for individuals have been proven to be an effective alternative to traditional and increasingly complex and costly health insurance. Members of group health care plans enjoy freedom, flexibility and stability of community medical costsharing while keeping more money in their own pockets.
Zion Health was created with the same principles of other proven medical cost sharing communities. Zion Health has re-imagined the HealthShare concept, with it’s individual healthcare plans and family healthcare plans. to make medical cost sharing more accessible, simplifying the process, and encouraging healthy living.
- EVERYONE ACCEPTED: We do not decline anyone for prior medical conditions or religious beliefs.
- SHARE MEDICAL COSTS: We share each others medical costs as a community of like minded individuals.
- HEALTHY LIVING: We encourage healthy living within our community which helps us all.
- ATTENTIVE TO NEEDS: We process medical needs quickly for our Members, often within 5 business days.
- GAIN FREEDOM: Our members can work with any provider without network restrictions.
- NO ANNUAL CAPS: Our sharing program does not have annual or lifetime caps on your need requests.
- MEMBERSHIP ACCESS: Contribute directly with your employer or Direct Primary Care practice.
- WORLDWIDE: Share in a medical costs when on a vacation or serving a mission outside the USA.
* Medical Cost Sharing is a lower cost alternative to conventional health
insurance, it is NOT INSURANCE. Please visit: https://zionhealth.org/partner
page/ For our most up to date guidelines.
Personal Medical Records Vault
Secure & Accessible Emergency Profile & Personal Health Records.
Family and individual healthcare plan members can grant access to their Electronic Medical Records to practitioners, providers, facilities, etc. providing continuity of care. Health Tracking provides family members and caregivers the ability to record vital health observations easily and privately.
24/7 Emergency Assistance with your Personal LifeCode allowing medical professionals instant access.
The Personal Medical Record Vault provides members with secure emergency personal medical profiles & five-digit LifeCode IDs. Members can access and safely share their medical records, track health conditions, and get better healthcare solutions.
Eligible family and individual healthcare plan members will have access to practitioners, lifestyle products and other resources that are not covered by traditional benefit or insurance programs. Our online portal is easy to access, connecting members to a discounted network of vetted alternative medicine practitioners, lifestyle products, and other products. No pre-authorizations are needed, there are no claims to file and members will receive discounts directly to their email. Some of the reason’s members will enjoy these programs are:
1. Guaranteed Savings: Americans are spending 30 billion dollars every year in out of pocket costs on Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) therapies.
2. Popularity: 59 million Americans currently use CAM care or treatment and 57% of Americans are likely to visit a chiropractor if they have neck or back pain.
3. Easy Access: Our web portal allows members to print their discount coupons directly without having to wait for an authorization or benefit approval.
Life Care (EAP/MAP)
Focuses on eliminating many things that compromise productivity or quality of life. Includes substance abuse, ongoing depression or anxiety, financial concerns, relationship problems and more.
This program is NOT health insurance – The sharing community is managed by Zion Health, a Utah Medical Cost Sharing Benevolence Organization.
Get unlimited use of 24/7/365 board-certified and state licensed physicians available via phone or online, able to assess the situation and when appropriate prescribe medications.